Home – Our Works
Ducted Air Conditioning
Air you looking to get a new ducted system installed?
At Airmelec we believe every job should be “done once and done right!”
When an installer quotes cheap prices, the only way they can make money is often by cutting corners to save on time and materials.
Your new ducted system may appear to be working correctly when they leave, but a few months down the track you may start to notice some issues.
Some common issues that occur are:
- Unit struggling to cool under high ambient conditions due to the system not being sized correctly
- Low refrigerant due to the pipe connections not being done and/or tested correctly
- Uneven air flows throughout the home causing hot and cold spots
We ensure the job is completed to the highest standards from start to finish by:
- Measuring up your home and designing to system to suit your home and needs. We will also supply you with the design plans showing heat load calculations, duct layout etc. after the quote is accepted
- Pressure testing the system to ensure you never have any refrigerant leaks
- Doing a full air balance on the system ensuring you have the correct air flows at each outlet in your home.
- Providing you with an electrical compliance certificate so you can be sure the electrical part of the installation has been completed to current standards.
- Providing you with a 5 year parts and installation warranty so you can rest easy, knowing you are covered if anything does go wrong.
So what are you waiting for? Contact the Airmelec team today to enquire about your brand new ducted system!